As always you can see our family pictures and adventures on
our blog.
We enjoyed catching the March Madness fever and
watching North Carolina battle it out. Dad celebrated his
birthday this month so wewent out for a visit and gave him
a fire pit. What more could a manwant? Stephen and I
went "alone" to McCall for a weekend sales meeting and enjoyed
skiing at Tamarack and eating delicious food. Itwas a great trip
for us and the kids enjoyed their time at Grandma and
Grandpa Berrett's house. Thanks mom and dad!!
My sisters decided it was time for a girls retreat so my mom
and Idrove down to Utah. We enjoyed Good Things Utah,
the SLC Temple, delicious food, shopping, finding mom again
(see blog), and playing games. I think this will and should
become a tradition. I just keep asking myself why did it take so
long to do it???
Tonya Stoddard
No comments:
Post a Comment