Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Andrea & Paul

March went by fast. I did put on my happy face and Caleb is now fully potty trained, even at nights, 90% of the time. He has been busy being obsessed with "The little rascals" and he has been averaging about 3-4 pickles a day. I am starting to worry about his blood pressure with all of that sodium. Oh well, he is still young. Carter lost another tooth, so I think he is averaging a tooth a month since the year began. The tooth fairy is getting very poor. I was joking with Carter the other day that during the summer he mows our lawn to earn money and during the winter he looses teeth to earn money The snow is melted the bulbs are starting to bloom and spring is in the air. Hopefully we will start our sprinkler system soon. I tell Paul the the old sprinkler system (me) is wore out. We had a wonderful "Girls" weekend. Mom and Tonya came down and we did lots of wonderful things together, went to the temple, Good Things Utah, Joseph Smith movie, shopping, eating, shopping, eating, loosing mom at the outlet mall in Park City, eating. So as you can see we had a good time. Is was all justified my Elder Ballards( I think it was his) talk at the end of conference. Us mom's/women deserve some time away, and we shouldn't feel guilty about it. So, we decided that we will start doing this every year, Paul was soooo excited to hear that.


When Horton hear a Who came out, I called Paul and said lets take the kids to the 5:00 showing, so he met us there. The dang kid behind me kept kicking my chair, so basically he was driving me nuts. It was a few minutes from the end of the movie and I can hear a weird but familiar sound behind be. Then I realized that it was the sound of throwing up. Just then, SPLAT, right on the back of my head and on my back. The kid threw up on me!!! I turned around, speechless, and the mother kept apologizing, but I couldn't say anything, I just kept staring at them in shock. I stood up and walked down to where Paul was and said that I have to leave, I can't sit here with vomit on my head. I didn't want to walk through the movie foyer, but really there wasn't a choice. I go the the car and decided that if I take my sweater off, I will still have a t-shirt on, that way I won't get throw up in my car. So I took the sweater off and rolled it up. My whole way home, I could feel it dripping off my head onto my shoulders and back. The kept dry heaving, hoping that I would make it home fast. When I was showering, there were popcorn shells on the floor of the shower. I swear that kid must have drank a whole biggie size of Hawaiian punch and a large popcorn all by himself.

Moral of the story, stadium seating is only good when you are on the top row and nobody can sit behind you.

Thanks

Andrea

No comments: