Berrett Buzz Entry:
March provided to be an adventurous and fun month.
All of the sisters and my mom made a trip down to SLC
and Park City for a much needed "girls weekend." We
did LOTS of shopping and somehow or another lost my
mom. Yes, you read that correctly...we LOST MY MOM.
Have you ever read the Dr. Suess book, "Are you my
mother?" Well, I think I'm going to write a sequel to
the book called, "Have you seen my mother, she's
lost?" I've attached some pictures of our girls trip
and the one picture of my mom sitting in a window seal
in a store is the actual photo we took of my mom when
we found her. She was sad indeed. We went shopping
at DSW (huge shoe story....a girls dream), IKEA, and
all the Park City outlets. Talk about fun!
Grant has been getting some molars in and has also
been sick. So, he's been waking up in the middle of
the night for about two weeks. Can I
say....ahhhh....kid.....go back to bed. He's doing
better now (knock on wood) and hasn't been waking up
the past couple of nights. When you're used to him
sleeping through the night it's a beast when he wakes
up at 2 a.m. crying.
Nathan loves being done with school and comments often
on how great it is to be done. I'm usually chasing an
entertaining 20-month old!
Check out our blog for all the latest happening!
http://www.keepitrowdy.com/
The Routson's
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment