March
After 8 months, I finally got my hair colored! After coloring it red for my 22nd birthday in August, I decided it was time for a new look! I went back to my blonde color and love it! I have just been enjoying my time with my family here in Utah. I started on a city league basketball team that plays here in Spanish Fork. It seems to be a Hansen team with Kristie, myself, and my three cousins: Brooke, Brittney and Tasha Hansen. It is a lot of fun and is a great workout. I have also started to go to the gym again and have enjoyed getting some exercise. I am still working at Landmark Real Estate here in Springville. (It is where I started when I moved down here) I am currently their secretary and will start studying for my Real Estate License this month. I am way excited for that!! I sill have my adorable little dog Leo....even if Kristie says he looks like a rat! ha He is cute and fun and I enjoy having him. He is a little Chihuahua. Well that is it for March. Jeff just played an April Fools on me today and told me Kristie was prego....I was so excited..until he said APRIL FOOLS!! Brothers--just have to love 'em! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment