Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kathleen Patterson Anderson

Kathleen Patterson Anderson emailed me today and since I was preparing to send this out today, I thought you would be interested in part of what she had written. I had asked her for our Grandpa/Grandma’s home address is Roy, UT and this is her response:

I knew the street but not the house number so I drove by to find out.
the address of G & G Berretts house is
2586 W 6000 S

I talked to Doug the other night and he is doing well. He hasn't had any health problems the last few months so hopefully 2011 will be a good year for him. He is talking about retiring next year.

I don't know it you knew that Marvin's wife Barbara, had breast cancer last summer. She has finished her chemo and her radiation. She sounds good and says that she feels really good. We try to get together once a month to at least keep up on our families.

Thank you for spending some time with my daughter and her family. I am certain that it wasn't a quiet lunch!
Trisha was very excited. She called me on her way to meet you and then again that night to tell me how much she enjoyed meeting you. It is comforting to know that she has someone close if she should ever need anything.

No comments: