Whoa now! I'm not sure how I feel about posting on this flowery background!? oh well.. here'goes:
Things are good for us. Charlie is getting bigger. One of our favorite things about Charlie is how he’s learned to endure Amelia’s & Nicolas’ love. They just can’t keep their hands off him, and he’s okay with that now. Melinda finished her 1 semester class in 3 weekends (still working on her Masters), while I got to play with the kids by myself. The weather in Tennessee has been great according to Amelia ~7 snow days already! One “blizzard” was during rush hour. My normal 30 minute commute took 3 hours. Thank goodness for mobile phones & podcasts!
Overall, life is good. Come visit us!
-Gregory, Melinda, Amelia, Nicolas, Charlie
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment