Thursday, November 4, 2010

Shannon (Berrett) & Brandon Walker

Hi Family,

Current happenings... Brylee is now 6 Months OLD! She is getting so dang cute, laughing, squealing, and trying to crawl! She scoots all over the floor and we LOVE her! Brandon is still doing Wide Open Motorsports, an ATV and motorcycle repair shop. I am still working at Town & Country Bank as a Business Development Officer.

We just bought a house out in Ivins and have loved it! I love the new neighbors, the ward ( I am in the Young Womens), and most of all the little market that is just around the corner, so when I get home I can walk over there and get whatever groceries I need. Ivins is a smaller community so this is so nice to have!

We are planning on going home for Christmas and I was talking to dad last light and he said this year for Thanksgiving it is going to be him, mom and Cody! Tony & Steph are going to her parents, we are with the Walker family, and I guess Rena and Cari have something else and that leaves just the 3 of them! I can't even imagine! But Christmas should be a total riot with the 2 new grandkids (even though they will not understand Christmas this year) and all of us getting back together!

Hope everyone is doing well and we wish you the BEST!


Brandon, Shannon & Brylee Walker

No comments: