Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Elaine & Dean

The month of October was filled with Conferences. First, we had General Conference, then our Ward's Primary Program, then Stake Conference, then two Primary Programs on the same day, one for Matt and one Adam, and then a regular sacrament meeting this last week.
We celebrated Hallye's and Pyper's birthday's this month. We watched the kids overnight for Matt and Pyper so they could celebrate her special day.
I went over to Amy's to help her for a few days and then went over to Andy and Megan's to spend a night with them, as Dean was there so he and Andy could go elk hunting together.
Our kids who live close by came over Saturday night and it was fun to see everyone all dressed up in their Halloween costumes. Soon it will be Thanksgiving and then on to Christmas and New Years. This year is just flying by.
I looked in the phone book and found Teresa Bowns phone number, so I am going to call her and see if she will co host the seven Berrett and seven Bowns cousin reunion next year.
When we did the seven Berrett conference call a few months ago, we all agreed on saving the 3rd weekend in June of 2011 as the weekend for our reunion. So we should probably all reserve that date on our calendars before it gets filled up with something else.
I will get in touch with Teresa and see what the Bowns think about getting together with us. I have been working on some ideas, but it will fun to get her input, and then we will start finalizing plans, getting things nailed down, and get things reserved.
Hope all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving and we will be in touch.

No comments: