Our new address is
9476 AVANYU DRIVE
CEDAR HILLS, UT 84062
phone: 801-785-2570
We're doing fine and adjusting to life in Utah. I know my old family blog is severely neglected, but I do most of my blogging at diapersanddivinity.com and that's updated fairly regularly, plus I keep up with Facebook. Matt really likes his new job working for the church and the children seem to be doing well in their new schools. We like our neighborhood and the kids have lots of friends their ages, which has really opened up a new world of street play and playdates. They enjoy that a lot. Our ward is huge, so that's a whole new world, but we did manage to get home teaching and visiting teaching assignments. We're looking forward to the holidays and traveling to see more family.
To any family in/near Utah, we'd love to get together sometime and catch up a little. Drop us a note or call anytime.
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment