What a GREAT month......
I had an awesome mother's day..... I have such great kids. No prejudice, just truth. Course the month began on the 5th with CincodeMayo at Macayo's.... YUM. Darin came in town Friday and surprised Betty Jo.
On the 7th we headed up to St George for Mckae's graduation. CONGRATULATIONS to him. That's great other than they are looking at pilot school in Texas... I can't figure why my kids all head to Texas!!!! After the graduation we ate at Dad's favorite, Golden Corral. Then headed home.
Julie and Mckae came down the next day for Mother's day. We went to Laura's for a great potluck dinner for Brielle's birthday. She got a cool hot pink Barbie car!!! And lots of BUZZ light year stuff. She's such a cutie.
Then Laura had us all back over to her nice big house for Mother's day dinner. David's big deal this year was to call me every couple hours to see if I was having a great "DAY AFTER" Mother's day. He thinks he is so funny. We had watched "the middle" or something like that (no Malcom) it was hilarious about Mother's Day, and she was glad to have it over and she always celebrated the day AFTER mother's day.... course I had to work and answer phones, so I'm good with Mother's day..... Angie even got to come out, and Justin had the day off so it was GREAT. The only one I was missing was my Texas group, but he had called and sent flowers! We are just waiting to hear we have a new little Texan baby....
The weekend of the 14th, me with 13 other girls in my family went on a cruise to Ensenada, it was SO fun, we were only missing 3 of the adult girls...they had babies or expecting babies. This was my first cruise. It was OH so fun....better than expected. Dad got to help Reid babysit; then work on mouse eaten wires in a house he worked on Saturday. Saturday was a super day we got grandbaby number 12!! Little Tatum Brian Berrett. Afton finally got to deliver. She wasn't over but the Dr was sure in a hurry to get him here! He weighed in at 6 lbs 12 oz.... course I didn't get to hear about it until AFTER the cruise.... but it was great docking news.
The next week flew by as I tried to play catch up with all my seminary graduation stuff and prepare a talk for Stake conference. David was busy busy which is a great blessing, considering the economy here in Vegas. He loves it when he is working.
YEAH, memorial weekend. Always our first camping trip.... Kylie had kindergarten graduation on Friday so we couldn't leave until after that so we just went up to mount Charleston... Betty Jo and her kids, Mom and I. It was fun, COLD, fun. The kids had really fun with the chipmunks, they would come right up by us and eat the popcorn we put out for them. They definitely have a sweet tooth though, we put out some carmel corn and they would take that over the plain butter.... then Reid and Laura and girls came up and saw us Sunday....
Monday was an eventful day....besides being my birthday, which David took me to a movie and dinner. I got a phone call that Mom had fell. I went over to her house and she had broken her ankle, so I spent the last part of my birthday in the emergency room. Only to have them admit her around 3AM.... they did surgery the next day and put a plate and screws in.... She is now in rehab for the next 10 or so days. No fun. I told her it's like boot camp! =*)
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment