Our big news for the month of May is Levi and Emily both graduated from BSU. Hooray for them. I think they are both glad they can cross that off their “to do” lists. We are really proud of them and glad they stuck it out.
In the month of May Oakley and Jack both turned four and Levi had a birthday as well. Amy and Justin celebrated their twelfth anniversary. So that means it was twelve years ago that Amy was married in May, Matt in June, Adam left for his mission in July and Andy was married in August. I know we lived through it but I am still not sure how we did.
Matt and Pyper went on a cruise for eight days the second week of the month, so everyone here helped watch the kids while they were gone. The kids were so good considering we shuffled around who was watching them and where we were watching them.
This last Friday Dean took Kaden camping along with his counselors and their boys up to the trek spot in the Owyhee’s so they could check it out one more time before our ward goes up there in June. Of course the wind blew, it rained and it snowed while they were up there, but other than that they had a great time. I was just glad I could stay home and clean.
Since last October I don’t think we’ve had two days in a row without the wind blowing. I know the days will start getting shorter starting June 21st and I swear every night it is cloudy and overcast and the wind is blowing. I am so ready for some hot weather so things can finally start to grow.
I am still busy with the Mia Maids and Dean is still busy being the Bishop. We both seem to stay busy at work. When we do get some free time he loves to go out and shoot his guns and he lets me tag along so I can shoot my laser pistol. I have really enjoyed learning to shoot, and now I can see why he wants to go all of the time.
In May we celebrate all of the military families who serve our country so we can continue to enjoy our freedom. Both of us love studying history and staying up on current events. It can be kind of scary sometimes. We are counting on David and people of Nevada getting Harry Reid out of the senate. I guess we just have to keep the faith and help our country be strong one family at a time. I pray that God will continue to bless America.
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment