Thursday, February 11, 2010

Vivian & David

MABEL ELISE MOLANPHY was born on 01-20-2010 weighing 5# 5 oz. We are happy she is healthy and all is ok; so are David & Rebecca.
She’s a cute “little” girl!

My month of January was book-ended with Minneapolis. We were there when the month/year started because of Christmas. And then we were there as Mabel’s new grandparents. We also go to see the Sorensen’s after their week of vacation celebrating that Matt had finished his law school classes.

We had snow and the schools were closed for 1½ days. I complete my goal of getting some dry packing done while home.

Most of January for me was preparing for the American Mothers Board meetings which were held in Burbank, California. Then after the 3 days of meetings, there was lots of follow-up work to be done.

While I was gone, to my utter surprise, I learned that my husband knew how to do some electrician work and surprised me with two new bedroom ceiling fans and two needed lights in the basement.

David drove to Nashville to return the leased Nissan car Gregory had given him for the past year. He had been drying toward home for about an hour when he got in an acceded consisting in a five car pile-up on the freeway. Fortunately none of the people were injured from being rear-ended by a semi truck.

I had [eight of] the Laurels come here to make bread and crock pot soup; which we then took to our bishop’s family.

No comments: