Sunday, January 10, 2010

December-Santa Baby






This December was a fun one. It was nice to have Travis and Emily here to share the holiday with us. We enjoyed playing Rook--mom did really well and dad, well lets just say he was in the negative for points when we ended! :) It was a fun "Baby's first Christmas" with Carter. Santa left a little spot for him filled with toys and the likes. I enjoyed my gift of a digital camera, so I can take pictures as Carter grows to share with everyone. Since Travis and Emily were here, we decided to go ahead and bless Carter on Dec. 27th. Grandpa Hansen gave Carter a very beautiful blessing. We had a Christmas buffet following, and enjoyed visiting with family and eating some yummy food. Tomorrow I return to work part time Mon.Wed.Fri. for at least 10 weeks with this schedule to use up the last of my maternity leave. For now, Mom will be helping with Carter and I am so grateful for her and her help! Mom and I have have really enjoyed spending time together and is nice to have her here. I have attached a few pictures of Carter and his blessing day. I am ready for 2010 and look forward to see what the year brings. Happy New Year and much love--Janna

No comments: