In looking back over the calendar it would seem like February was a slow month for us. I think we are so boring compared to most people.
I went to lunch with friends a couple of different times. I watched grandkids a couple of times. I did the usual house cleaning and cooking. Went shopping with Emily one weekend. Taught my adorable Primary class. I went to enrichment night where we learned tips for organizing and had a book exchange.
A lot of people love having Bishop D help them clean their guns, reload cartridges, and go out shooting with him. So he stays super busy doing that. The guns have been a great avenue for people to ride with him and spend time just talking. Seems like he has been doing lots and lots of that lately.
Dean and I went to the ward adult social where we played family feud. I loved it, Bishop D, not so much, games are not his thing. We spent Valentine’s Day at home where it was nice and quiet and warm. Guess we must be getting older. For Valentine's Day I gave him a pair of white suspenders to wear with this temple pants. Confirmed, we really are getting older. Both of us spoke at New Beginnings about the YW being leaders now and becoming leaders in the future. We were both busy getting geared up for the new landscape season. We both went to Bren's first piano recital. We attended Matt, Andy, and Adam's 4th annual bull sale. It was so much fun to be there and see their bulls sell. We are so proud of them.
We are looking forward to spring, even though it means all of the crews will be back to work as well, and it won't slow back down until late November. Here we go. But it will be nice to have warm weather, longer days, flip flops, capri's and not have to wear coats or gloves. March will soon be over too, so enjoy the month.
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment