Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome: Carter Dean Hansen





Carter Dean Hansen was born on November 20th at 10:24pm. He weighed 7.7 and was 21" long. He has beautiful brown hair and blue eyes. The whole delivery process went great. I just could not believe how smooth everything went. I just kept saying prayers the whole day thanking my Heavenly Father for how good I felt and how smooth everything was going. I could feel his love surrounding me that day!

My doctor was called at 10:00 that night and got to the hospital at 10:10. He actually started laughing when he showed up and could not believe how "ready" I was to have this baby. After a few short pushes, Carter was born just a few minutes later. I feel so blessed to have had all the love and support of my family and friends right there by me. Grandma Hansen had the honors of cutting the umbilical cord. I am very grateful to have a healthy, happy and beautiful baby boy!! And to top it off, he is even a good baby! He eats and sleeps great. It has been fun time in my life and I have really enjoyed the transition into motherhood. I look forward for the many good times to come. Here are a few pictures that I took of Carter in his first Sunday outfit. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. God Bless--Janna

1 comment:

The Stoddard Show said...

hi janna

i'm glad all went well with your delivery. he is very handsome in his outfit.

congratulations!