I keep telling everyone my life is pretty boring compared to most of yours, so there is not much exciting new to enter. All we do is work and attend church things.
September seems so long ago, but I will try and remember what we did that might Berrett Buzz worthy.
For Labor Day we meet Matt, Kaden and Hallye and went on a four wheeler ride up in the Owyhee’s. The guys wanted to ride over to the ranch from the Combination side, but even with using our trusty map we couldn’t find the right road. That was ok, we had a lot of fun anyway. The kid’s were real troopers and willing to go and do whatever.
As a YW’s presidency we wanted to have a board party with our spouses, but we didn’t want to wait until December like they had in the past, so we decided to have it in September.
We had it at our house and we had so much fun, they can’t wait until we do it again next year.
I had a piano recital in June, took the summer months off, and planned to start lessons again after Labor Day. I had practiced and had my piano books in the car for my Monday lesson, and then at the last minute I called my teacher and told her I was afraid I was biting off more than I could chew right now, so I had decided to wait for a while. She said she wondered how I had been doing it before and totally understood, and when I was ready to come back she would let me do that.
Matt and Pyper’s Jayda had her first birthday. Is always fun to attend the birthday parties and be together. Everyone in the family is just growing up way too fast.
I hate to see summer come to an end. I much prefer the long warm days to short and cold ones. But I guess, ready or not here they come.
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment