Saturday, May 10, 2008

Shannon and Brandon Walker

Ok, so I am not a "Blogger" so this is new to me. I think is it "awesome" (for lack of a better word) to have a Berrett family blog. Update on the Dale Berrett family....TONY IS GETTING MARRIED, yes, he found someone to say YES! Her name is Stephanie and he is very excited about it, however if you ask him, we wont really express his excitement, this is Tony we are talking about. Rena is GRADUATING from High School as the Valedictorian! Yes, she is graduating on May 23rd and Tony is getting married on the 24th. It will be a CRAZY weekend. I will be going home and Cari will be coming home from Nebraska, were she is on an internship. So my mom is SO EXCITED she just can't stand herself. She will have the ENTIRE family back together for a weekend and she is going to get a new family photo, we don't have too many photo ops anymore. Brandon and I are in St. George where the weather is warming up. We are approaching the really hot time of year. It has been just right lately. Glad to hear that the ENTIRE family is doing good!!!

No comments: