A great month – Melinda helped organize the 150 kids in our primary to do the primary program. Amelia wowed everyone with her violin, while Nicolas won the unofficial prize as the best singer. Meanwhile Charlie and cousin Mabel conducted the thing from the congregation.
Meanwhile, I was in Japan for a business trip. I was very impressed with japan, except that I somehow managed to get on the wrong train more than half the time, which meant I was lost 90% of the time. The good news is I made it back, and even managed to play a game of ultimate Frisbee one evening, and attend one of the several English speaking wards out there.
At the beginning of the month we took the kids to disneyland—which they loved, but wore me out for another 10 years or so. Melinda went to Nashville for a weekend with friends, and I managed to keep both of the kids alive all weekend—I mean all three—barely.
In soccer, Amelia and Nicolas have both been improving greatly. Nicolas scored a goal last week, and Amelia demonstrated outstanding performance at goalie for a few quarters.
Overall, a great month!
No comments:
Post a Comment