Friday, November 16, 2012

Gregory & Melinda's Oct-Nov

Well, it looks like we’re moving to Silicon Valley, California.  A new position has opened up within Nissan, and I start there at the end of the year.  So Melinda & Amelia and I flew out to Northern California to find us a house.   Do we have any relatives out there?

 

Anyway, that’s kept us busy, but we’ve still had fun with other things such as Charlie’s birthday, a trip to the BYU-UofU game and the BYU-Oregon State game (both losses so I could keep my streak alive)

 

Amelia started throwing up last week- I told her that will teach her to not get a flu shot with the rest of the family.  Come to find out it was appendicitis, so she got it removed and feels a lot better…

 

Overall, life is good!

 

--Gregory Dibb

 

Everyone I meet is my superior in some way.  In that, I learn of him. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

 

 

No comments: