This year's March came more in like a lamb and went out like a lion. In the beginning of the month, David got a hole-in-one on #8 of the AAC Riverside course! He almost got a 2nd hole-in-one on #17 in the same game. He even jumped up and down trying to get the
ball to 'fall' into the cup in the hole.
For me, good news: I was feeling like I was pretty much unpacked and catching up; therefore beginning to have a feeling of feeling moved in and at home (finally). I was even thinking of peeking at the list of things to do that have been put on the back burner.
David flew out early in the morning on
Monday, March 7th to play golf in St. George through Tuesday the 15th.
I formatted an invitation for my local email friends to inform and invite them of our upcoming Atlanta Temple Open House. I included that when the
website link was available; in a couple of weeks I would send them the link to sign up to reserve a ticket for the day and time of their choice. I did this for 44 contacts. It has been interesting to see the responses of certain friends. It will be interesting to see if and what comments I hear from those who do attend the open house.
While David was gone, I started thinking about driving up to Nashville to see the family there. So after attending a wedding, i drove up and I got to spend a good weekend with them and see Nicholas' first soccer game. I drove back on Monday morning and was home for about 24 hours to prepare for my scheduled flight to Minneapolis to be with the Molanphy's for a week. We had a lot of fun together and I got to be there for see some of Mabel's first steps. Then David & I met at the airport from our different flights within minutes of each other at 10:30 pm and drove home together.
Then the lion part of March began. The next morning I did a walk-in to the doctor's office to learn that I had a case of the Shingles. I'll tell you something I now wish I had known before. They have a vaccination for preventing Shingles {do you remember that Mom got Shingles}.
The invitation to join Gregory and family to meet in Alabama and for us to drive down to New Orleans with him and his family had to be cancelled :-(. He had gotten all of us tickets to watch the BYU basketball team play in the Sweet Sixteen tournament. Oh well, next year; right!
David and I have been asked to be tour guides with our stake at the temple during one day of the open house. So we were invited to have a preview tour of the temple. It is beautiful and I am so happy to be able to regularly attend our local temple again. The open house is from April 9th through the 23rd. President Monson will dedicate the Atlanta, Georgia Temple on May 1st.
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment