Sick: That is the work I would describe the month of March.
Ron has been sick a lot this winter and hasn't felt good. He has laid on the couch a lot.
Janna was sick with the flu for over a weekend.
I have had the flu twice this month. Once in the middle of the month and just last week. Don't want to live through that again. With this one I had strep throat.
Carter has been the only one not sick. He is busy gaining weight, cooing, discovering his toes. Started on cereal and veggies.
Month started out with the RS birthday dinner. Theme was RS around the world. In different classrooms they had a dish from that country. It was a nice evening.
They had the Stake Women Conference but that was the weekend Janna was sick.
Blanche Jefferies past away and attended her funeral.
Went to lunch with a friend. I wanted to get that done before we headed down to Utah. Went to Olive Garden and just enjoyed time together.
Did finally get in a birthday luncheon with Lannie. We went to her favorite close by restaurant and got somewhat caught up on visiting. This was the only time I have seen her since I have been home. I usually try to slip away and get in more visiting. Ron was a good sport and took Carter for me so I could enjoy the one on one time with her.
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment