Tuesday, July 28, 2009

David & Rebecca

My mom would like to receive large amounts of "well-done" and "congratulations" for being able to not blurt this out to each and every one of you during the reunion: "Rebecca is pregnant." I have recently past my twelve week mark. :) Due date is first week of February. Now, I'll answer the typical questions:

1. Yes, we are very excited.
2. No, I have not been sick---at all.
3. I only get nauseous if I eat too much (fantastic diet technique…too bad it never worked previous to my condition).
4. Yes, I sleep all the time. Or, at least feel completely tired.

My mom, were she to make this announcement herself, would also like to add that this baby will be born soon after our nine year wedding anniversary. Mom and Dad are surely our biggest fans. :) So, don't worry about congratulating us…mom deserves it more. HAHAH. :)

4 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats! How exciting for you both!!

Ron & Reta's Blog said...

Becca.

I am sooooooooooo Excited for you!!!

I am very sure your mom is also very excited for you!!!!!

You and Dave will make great parents!!!

What a blessing for you both!

Wish you the very best.

Love
Aunt Reta

Reid and Laura said...

Wow such an awesome blessing. Congratulations. That has been a long time waiting for you!! Good luck with all of it.

sharon berrett said...

What an exciting time for you two. We are so happy for you. Post your growth, Rebecca so we can see.