August was a fun month, chock full of last-minute vacations and household projects -- just trying to get it all in before it was back to school for Matt (and Grant). I went out to Utah for a couple of days as a speaker for one of the EFY sessions at BYU. It was fun, but I think I prefer the smaller sessions. We took a camping trip to Wisconsin Dells and I did some back-to-school shopping with an old friend from Charlotte while Matt and the kids took on one of the many local waterparks. Fairs are a big deal in Minnesota, and we took in both the county fair and state fair. We've ripped up carpet, repainted some bathrooms, found water damage behind a shower wall in another bathroom, cleaned out closets, rotated clothing in and out of storage, finished building a little side-driveway/retaining wall to park our pop-up trailer (the spontaneous purchase we made in the spring that has given us 5 or 6 great family mini-vacations this summer), let our grass grow long enough that I joked we were attempting a comb-over for our lawn, and then just done all the regular day-to-day stuff.
Anyway, I can't remember if I've updated our family blog since the last time I sent out an entry, but just in case, here's the link: http://mattsteph3kids.blogspot.com
I've spend quite a bit of time getting my new blog project up and running and that's been fun for me. It's called Diapers and Divinity and it's geared toward moms, with gospel-centered analogies and connections to day-to-day mom life. Grant started kindergarten today and that has been a very exciting event at our house. In fact, here's the link I did about it on my blog today, and if you're interested, you can scroll through the "previous" posts from the link on the bottom to see some other fun things we've been doing around here.
http://www.diapersanddivinity.com/Diapers_and_Divinity/Blog/Entries/2008/9/2_Milestones.html
Well, best wishes to you all. It's fun to hear from you occasionally;
With love, Stephanie, Matt, Grant, Clark, and Natalie
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment