Friday, August 22, 2008

My new mom blog

Hi family,

Just wanted to let you know that I created a fun new blog for moms. Elder Ballard emphasized recently a mandate to use the Internet as a force for good and a way to build up God's kingdom, so I felt compelled to do my part in a way that fits me and my lifestyle. So, in a not overtly-proselytizing way I created a blog to celebrate the divine role of motherhood. It's called Diapers and Divinity : I'm hoping you'll actually ENJOY it, too, and be a frequent visitor. I just published it a few days ago and welcome any comments or suggestions you might have. If you do like it, please pass it along to moms you know and hopefully it can be an uplifting community for women just trying to do the mom thing right.

Here's the link: www.diapersanddivinity.com

Thanks,

Stephanie Sorensen

No comments: