Grant also loves his SuperMan PJ's and he doesn't like the idea of having to take them off to change into "clothes" to go out in public. He might be wearing these PJ's day and night until they no longer fit him. He usually has the cape on the back which he loves and in which he insists on Nathan "flying" him through the air so that the cape flaps in the wind.
We also switched over from the married student ward to a family ward on Memorial weekend. There are several older couples in the ward and the younger couples that are in the ward seem to all be in Primary or Young Womens/Young Mens. I'm getting pretty good at sitting next to older ladies in Relief Society that have white permed hair and hearing aids. I kind of like it, mainly because I have an excuse for talking loud in church since I've never quite mastered the 6 inch voice method that I learned in Elementary School.
Nathan bought a bike and rides it to work and back, Greg, you're not alone! In Cache Valley we just had "Ride Your Bike To Work Week" and Nathan went and got his bike registered for free (didn't know you registered bikes but I guess you do) and they had free cookies and coffee (Nathan passed on the coffee but took a couple of cookies to make up for it). Nathan also has a kid carrier on the back of his bike that makes him look pretty masculine when he's in a shirt and tie riding it to work. The other day he stopped by the gas station to get some Gatorade for Grant (he was sick) and he just strapped the Gatorade right into the kid carrier. It worked out perfectly. I'm sure everyone he passed on the road thought it was a pretty good idea too.
1 comment:
Ha that is so cute. That sounds like Jared's little boy with the Superman gear!! How cute. Thanks for the laugh! :)
Post a Comment