I thought I’d make a quick announcement (for those few who may not have seen it on facebook) that we are expecting a baby in June. So that should keep us busy for the next 18 years or so… Other than that, Kids are doing well. Amelia staying active in piano, violin, student council, and “Destination Imagination. Her orange juice stands are what pay the bills though… Nicolas also does soccer, Frisbee, chess, & piano. He gets baptized in May. Charlie has been loving soccer, the youngest out there but the most motivated apparently. He also recites each of his great plays afterwards, which I love, because I do the same thing after my soccer games and he actually listens. :)
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment