I'm working night shift now in the factory, which is an interesting experience. Sleeping in the day is odd, but I'm learning a lot and I actually get to see the family more, which is nice. For example yesterday I took Amelia and Nicolas to the store for school supplies. Nicolas will be starting kindergarten which they are excited for.
I had off work the first week in July, so we headed south. First in Atlanta for my 20 year high school reunion, then to seaworld, Daytona beach, and savannah Georgia. Overall a fun trip and always good to see mom and dad.
Has anyone heard of the new tv show Nashville? We don't recommend it, but they'll be filming part of it in our neighborhood.
Happy summer!
-Gregory Dibb
(Sent from my mobile)
gnthacks.com/rob Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox - SBI
-
mymobilecheat.com/roblox Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox How To Script Hack On Roblox]
[image: Nuxi.Site/Roblox H...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment